1. Please use unambiguous search term and pay attention to correct spelling. If you don’t know the correct spellings then use the search with a place holder. A search for "ice*" find iceberg, iceboat, iced etc.
2. Please reset your filters of a previews search.
3. Please avoid special characters, e.g. hyphens, parentheses or quotation marks.
4. Please use search terms in singular or plural. If you search for "apple" no search will automatically be made for "apples".
5. No differentiation is made between upper and lower cases in the search key. The search for "Germany" or "germany" will lead to the same search result.
6. No differentiation is made between upper and lower cases in the search command AND, OR, NOT. The search for “eating AND drinking” or "eating and drinking" will lead to the same search result.
7. Please employ search terms in the language the website is in. If the website is in German, the search for "horse" will lead to no result.
8. Please try our keyword index at Search / Keyword Search. If you start searching for "egg" you will receive a listing of all keywords starting with egg, e.g. eggs, egg-shaped, egg-nog etc.
Please also check our help page for further information.